First Communication is available here!
|Nikolai V. Aladin
Zoological Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences
Saint-Petersburg, RussiaRenowned expert on saline lakes, particularly biodiversity and palaeolimnology of the Aral Sea and the Caspian Sea, as well as salinity adaptations and osmoregulation in invertebrates.
Research Gate Profile
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki, GreeceRenowned expert on diversity (morphological, genetic, metabolic), phylogeny, bioactivity and toxicity of cyanobacteria and other algae.
Cyanolab AUTH Website
|Bogusław Zdanowski & Agnieszka Napiórkowska-Krzebietke
Stanislaw Sakowicz Inland Fisheries Institute
Bogusław Zdanowski is renowned expert on limnology and aquatic ecology; his scientific research focuses on the lakes of protected and anthropogenically transformed areas ; long-time researcher of the heated Konin lakes (1968-2018).
More to be announced.
MAIN CONFERENCE THEMES
- Surface waters management
- Functioning of heated lakes
- Novel methods of lakes restoration.
- Hydrobiology and aquatic ecology
- Emerging threats to aquatic ecosystems
- Freshwater biodiversity
- Lake restoration
- Lake management and bioindication
- Aquatic toxicology
- Lake pollution
- Lake hydrology
- GIS and modelling in limnology
- Lake-catchment relations and Water Framewok Directive (WFD)
- Physical limnology
- Shallow lakes, ponds and WFD
- Functioning of reservoirs
- Water and human health